Tuesday 10 February 2009

feeling better now

Two days ago, I began to display flu-like symptoms.

Naturally, I feared the worst. A headache and a runny nose can be an early indicator of rabies or smallpox, and so I took to my bed.

I have not seen a doctor since 1999. They won't come out this far. So, it's always a mystery to me when I do fall sick. I completely trust the one individual who brings my provisions, and so poisoning cannot explain it.


The internet is the only connection I have with the outside world. So, could this be a computer virus modified to infect humans? Those who intend to prevent my forecasts for the future have boundless resources. For them, the impossible is merely a challenge.

Today, I awoke feeling much better. Even so, I am not prepared to dismiss my suspicions, and accept that the kind soul who brings me food and water might have given me a cold.

Bless you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment